SMRP wants to announce an exciting opportunity for the chance to win $1,000 for chapters! By launching the Chapter Writing Question Contest, SMRPCO wants to add quality questions to the CMRP and CMRT question bank.
The chapter that submits the most questions between now and October 1, 2013 will be awarded a $1000 dollar prize at the 2013 SMRP Annual Conference and the October issue of Solutions!
- Questions to be written using the question writing procedures as supplied.
- All questions must be written using the SMRP Body of Knowledge Information. A recommended list of books is available or you may use any book with an ISBN number.
- Submitted on the question template form by October 1, 2013.
- Questions submitted become the property of SMRPCO.
- Pick a time, date, and location to hold a question writing session.
- Select a book.
- Notify your members with the time, date, location, and assign each participant to read one chapter from the book.
- The day of the question writing meeting, review the PowerPoint tutorial together.
- Write questions based on one of the books you have selected.
- Download the form here.
- Fill out the form.
- Send to Terry Harris at email@example.com.
- Win money for your chapter!
All questions submitted will be considered and tested for use as future exam questions. In the event that two or more chapters submit the same number of questions, a drawing will take place to name the winner of $1000.
Share the Chapter Writing Question Contest with your chapter members and colleagues to increase your chance of winning $1,000!
In addition to the Chapter Writing Question Contest, individuals will also have a chance to win extra money for submitting questions! For every 3 questions individuals submit, the program pays $10 per question. This can go towards the Chapter Writing Question Contest reward and for the individual reward, so make sure to record your chapter for credit!
Have questions? Call Terry Harris 937-371-1644.