2014 Chapter Writing Contest
The SMRPCO Exam Team is looking for questions to add to the CMRP and CMRT question bank. The chapter that submits the most questions earns money as well as the chance to win $1,000!
The chapter that submits the most questions between now and October 1, 2014 will be awarded a $1,000 prize at the 2014 SMRP annual conference. Chapters will also receive $10.00 per question after 3 questions.
• All questions must be written using a book or reference that has an ISBN number.
• Question should be related the SMRP Body Of Knowledge areas for CMRP or CMRT.
• Questions submitted become the property of SMRPCO.
1. Pick a time, date, and location to hold a question writing session.
2. Select books to be used.
3. Notify your members with the same time, date, location, and assign each participant to read one chapter from the book.
4. The day of the question writing meeting, review the PowerPoint tutorial together.
5. Write questions based on one of the books you have selected.
6. Individuals can also write questions at any time and apply them to their chapter.
All questions submitted in the proper form and from ISBN reference material will be considered for use as future CMRP exam questions. In the event that two or more chapters submit the same number of questions, a drawing will take place to name the winner of $1,000.
If you have any questions please contact:
Terry Harris, CMRP/CMRT
Exam Director, SMRPCO