Executive Member (Corporate)
Executive Member (Corporate)/Practitioner:
A practitioner in SMRP is a person employed to apply the use of maintenance and reliability tools and methodologies in order to maintain and improve performance of their company’s assets.
Practitioners typically work for:
• Companies that manufacture goods or intermediates for the general public (e.g. product mfg., mining, utilities, etc.)
• Companies that provide services excluding suppliers and consultants (e.g. contract maintenance, service industries).
• Government agencies such as the US Postal Service, the Department of Transportation, etc.
• Companies that supply food and/or food intermediates for the general public.
• Companies that supply medicine and/or medical products for the general public.
*Discounts to Academic Basic/Premium members available. Contact email@example.com for information on how to obtain discount codes.