Company Sponsored CMRP Exams
CMRP examinations may be conducted at an organization’s facility or at locations in conjunction with conferences and exhibits with themes related to the Maintenance and Reliability (M&R) Body of Knowledge. For conference-related exams, event sponsors will be asked to provide complimentary exhibit space in the conference registration area or in an associated exhibit area for a “tabletop” display of SMRP and SMRPCO literature and other materials.
Scheduling an Exam
- Establish an approved exam proctor.
- The organization conducting the exam is responsible for any related proctor expenses.
- Should the number of candidates exceed 30, the company must establish two (2) approved proctors to be present for exam administration; if there are 50 candidates the company must establish three (3) approved proctors.
- If you need assistance locating an approved proctor, please contact us.
- Secure a classroom-style room to hold the examination that complies with the SMRPCO procedures for conducting a certification exam. Rooms should have capacity for at least two (2) times the number of examinees to ensure proper spacing during exam administration. For more information, please contact us.
- Submit the Proctor Exam-Scheduling Form online at least six (6) weeks in advance.
For more information on arranging a company sponsored CMRP exam, please contact Jane Siggelko at email@example.com or 678-303-2988.