Pharma & Biotech SIG
|Pharmaceutical & Biotech SIG|
If you've been looking for a group of Maintenance and Reliability professionals who share your specialty in Pharma and Biotech, look no further!
The SMRP Pharmaceutical and Biotech Shared Interest Group (SIG) will help facilitate members in the education and achievement of world class reliability and maintenance best practices such as those defined in the International Society for Pharmaceutical Engineering (ISPE) ISPE Maintenance Guidebook.
Why Get Involved?
Maintenance and Reliability professionals are facing a crucial era in the pharma and biotech industry. The opportunity to establish new approaches to achieve maintenance and reliability results and efficiencies is critical to the manufacturing process. Also, many patients facing life-threatening challenges are awaiting products, many of which are in short supply. This places more demand on our industry and more pressure on you as a professional.
How Does This Benefit Me?
As a participant in the SMRP Pharma & Biotech SIG, you will have access to and be able to network with industry professionals like yourself who will be available at in-person meetings, via monthly conference calls, as well as directly through group distribution lists. This tailored list of maintenance and reliability professionals will be an asset to you as you look to share best practices and improve overall uptime, asset reliability, utilization, and performance in your company. We also hope to make improvements to our benchmarking capability.
How To Sign Up
SMRP is gathering contact information of individuals interested in the SMRP Pharma and Biotech SIG. Sign up to be on the distribution list by emailing your contact information to email@example.com with SMRP Pharma and Biotech SIG in the subject line.
Annual Dues: $15.00
Invitation to Join: Download the invitation.
SIG Membership Application - Join Now!
Download the Application
Click here to Join Now!
SIG Upcoming events/webinars:
- June 4 - SIG Meeting - CONFERENCE CALL - CLICK HERE TO VIEW AGENDA & MATERIALS
- June 18 - SIG Board Meeting
- July 2 - SIG Meeting (BOK Topic: Manufacturing Process Reliability) - WEBINAR - CLICK HERE TO VIEW AGENDA & MATERIALS
- July 23 - SIG Board Meeting
- August 6 - SIG Meeting - CONFERENCE CALL
- August 20 - SIG Board Meeting
- September 3 - SIG Meeting (BOK Topic: Equipment Reliability) - WEBINAR
- September 17 - SIG Board Meeting
- October 12-15 - ISPE Annual Conference (Las Vegas, NV)
- October 19 - SIG Meeting (Orlando, FL TBA)
- October 20-23 - SMRP Conference (Orlando, FL)
- October 22 - SIG Board Meeting
- November 5 - SIG Meeting (BOK Topic: Organization and Leadership) - WEBINAR
- November 19 - SIG Board Meeting
- December 3 - SIG Meeting - CONFERENCE CALL
- December 17 - SIG Board Meeting
Pharma & Biotech SIG - OEM Certification SubTeam - Seeks your input and interests
What do you think about an Asset Reliability Certification that also promotes Speed to Market? The SMRP Pharma & Biotech SIG has launched an OEM Certification SubTeam to explore this idea. Please fill out our survey and check out the introductory presentation we gave at Interphex: http://lnkd.in/vpbepE
Past Events/Document Links: