SMRPCO Sustaining Sponsors
The SMRP Certifying Organization (SMRPCO) has developed a program of benefits for companies or organizations wishing to get further involved in supporting the mission of SMRPCO. For just a $1,000 annual contribution, your company’s Sustaining Sponsorship will yield benefits far outpacing this modest investment, including the following:
- Save $205 for each employee CMRP exam application and each recertification application, and $55 for each employee CMRT exam application.
- Represent your company and your industry as a voting member of the SMRPCO Advisory Council, thereby impacting SMRPCO Board decisions and helping to shape the future of maintenance and reliability certification.
- Network with other Sustaining Sponsor members.
- Receive upon request an annual report of aggregated exam skill areas results for your employees who have taken the exam.
- Minimize travel cost and increase flexibility of employee exams by holding examinations at your office locations.
- Increase the visibility and recognition of your organization in the maintenance and reliability community.
For questions regarding our Sustaining Sponsorship program, please contact us.
We thank the following Sustaining Sponsor organizations for their support of SMRPCO
|Sustaining Sponsors||Member Since|
|Advanced Technology Solutions, Inc.||2015|
|Allied Reliability, Inc.||2004|
|Ascend Performance Materials||2011|
|Bentley (formerly Ivara Corporation)||2009|
|Bilfinger Industrial Services, Inc||2016|
|Eli Lilly and Company||2005|
|Emerson Process Management LLLP||2011|
|Hillsborough County Public Utilities||2014|
|Honda North America, Inc.||2016|
|ILFI Resources Limited||2016|
|Life Cycle Engineering||2009|
|Louis Dreyfus Commodities||2010|
|Nissan North America||2012|
|Nova Chemicals Inc.||2014|
|NTN Bearing Corporation of America||2014|
|Nucor Steel Gallatin||2002|
|The Dow Chemical Company||2009|
|Wells Enterprises Inc.||2007|