Society for Maintenance & Reliability Professionals
The SMRP Certifying Organization (SMRPCO) has developed a program of benefits for companies or organizations wishing to provide support to the mission of SMRPCO. For an annual contribution of $1000, see how your Sustaining Sponsorship will yield company benefits today and in the future. Gain and sustain a competitive advantage for your company:
1. Save $175 for each employee certification exam and for each employee re-certification.
Being a Sustaining Sponsor pays for itself with only 6 new certification exams or re-certifications in your entire company.
Example: Certification Exams
- A Member company pays $1000 for the Sponsorship and receives a reduced exam fee cost of $250 per exam. Upon the 6th exam in the year the Member company will have spent ($1000 + ($250 x 6)) = $2500
- A Non-Member company paying no Sponsorship receives an exam fee cost of $425 per exam. Upon the 6th exam in the year the Non-Member company will have spent ($425 x 6) = $2550
- The difference at the 6th exam is a $50 overall saving for the Member company. For every exam beyond the 6th exam, the member company saves $175 per exam over the Non-Member company|
2. CMRP re-certification fees for employees will be $100 rather than non-member fee of $275.
3. Representing your company and your industry as a voting member of the SMRPCO Advisory Council, influencing SMRPCO Board decisions and helping to shape the future of SMRPCO.
4. Develop networking relationships with other Sustaining Sponsor members.
5. An annual report of aggregated exam skill areas results for your employees who have taken the exam will be provided upon request.
6. Minimize travel cost and increase flexibility of employee exams by holding examinations at your office locations.
- Pending prior approval, SMRPCO will arrange the availability of a qualified Proctor
- The Sustaining Sponsor company will be responsible for the Proctor’s Travel and Expenses
7. Increase visibility and recognition of your organization in the maintenance and reliability community.
- Distinguish the importance of maintenance and reliability as an essential profession for your industry.
8. Improve recruiting of reliability professionals by recognition as a Sustaining Sponsor on SMRPCO website and other materials.
9. Up to 20 coupons for $50 off an exam fee to give to your customers outside of your organization.
Become a Sustaining Sponsor of the Certification Process.
New! Join online now!
For questions regarding our Sustaining Sponsorship program, please contact Marella Bivins.
We thank the following Sustaining Sponsor organizations for their support of SMRPCO:
|Sustaining Sponsors||Member Since|
|Allied Reliability, Inc.||2004|
|ARAMARK Facility Services||2007|
|Ascend Performance Materials||2011|
|Asociacion Colombiana de Ingenieros (ACIEM)||2008|
|Barrick Gold Corp.||2012|
|Bentley (formerly Ivara Corporation)||2009|
|Day and Zimmerman||2012|
|Delta Air Lines||2012|
|Dreisilker Electrical Motors Inc.||2011|
|Eli Lilly & Company||2005|
|Emerson Process Management||2011|
|Esco Products Inc.||2012|
|Gulf Society of Maintenance Professionals (GSMP)||2011|
|Holcim US, Inc.||2007|
|Honda of America Manufacturing, Inc.||2013|
|Iluka Resources Inc.||2013|
|Instituto Peruano de Mantenimiento SAC||2010|
|JESCO Maintenance Corporation||2010|
|Life Cycle Engineering||2003|
|Los Alamos National Laboratory||2011|
|Louis Dreyfus Commodities||2010|
|Management Resources Group, Inc.||2003|
|Mead Johnson Nutrition||2012|
|Merck & Company, Inc.||2012|
|Mondelez Global LLC||2013|
|Nissan North America||2012|
|Noble Drilling Services, Inc.||2013|
|Pro Services, Inc.||2013|
|Process Solutions Group||2012|
|Sabic Innovative Plastics||2010|
|Sasol Synthetic Fuels||2003|
|Strategic Asset Management, Inc. (SAMI)||2003|
|The Dow Chemical Company||2008|
|TRANSPORTADORA DE GAS INTERNACIONAL TGI S.A||2013|
|Wells Enterprises Inc.||2007|