The SMRP Certifying Organization (SMRPCO) has developed a program of benefits for companies or organizations wishing to get further involved in supporting the mission of SMRPCO. For just a $1,000 annual contribution, your company’s Sustaining Sponsorship will yield benefits far outpacing this modest investment, including the following:
- Save $20 for each employee CMRP exam application and each recertification application, and $80 for each employee CMRT exam application.
- Represent your company and your industry as a voting member of the SMRPCO Advisory Council, thereby impacting SMRPCO Board decisions and helping to shape the future of maintenance and reliability certification.
- Network with other Sustaining Sponsor members.
- Receive upon request an annual report of aggregated exam skill areas results for your employees who have taken the exam.
- Minimize travel cost and increase flexibility of employee exams by holding examinations at your office locations.
- Increase the visibility and recognition of your organization in the maintenance and reliability community.
Become a SMRPCO Sustaining Sponsor – Join Now!
For questions regarding our Sustaining Sponsorship program, please contact Marella Bivins.
We thank the following Sustaining Sponsor organizations for their support of SMRPCO
|Sustaining Sponsors||Member Since|
|Advanced Technology Services, Inc.||2005|
|Air Liquide Large Industries||2013|
|Allied Reliability, Inc.||2004|
|ARAMARK Facility Services||2007|
|ArcelorMittal Flat Carbon America||2010|
|Ascend Performance Materials||2011|
|Bentley (formerly Ivara Corporation)||2009|
|BP - Gulf of Mexico||2010|
|City of Sarasota||2014|
|Commissioning Agents, Inc.||2013|
|Cornerstone Chemical Company||2013|
|Delta Air Lines||2012|
|Eli Lilly & Company||2005|
|Emerson Process Management||2011|
|Esco Products Inc.||2012|
|Gallatin Steel Co.||2013|
|Holcim US, Inc.||2007|
|Iluka Resources Inc.||2013|
|Instituto Peruano de Mantenimiento SAC||2010|
|Jacobs Technology - JSOG, KSC||2014|
|JESCO Maintenance Corporation||2010|
|Life Cycle Engineering||2003|
|Louis Dreyfus Commodities||2010|
|Management Resources Group, Inc.||2003|
|Mead Johnson Nutrition||2012|
|Merck & Company, Inc.||2012|
|Mondelez Global LLC||2013|
|Nexus Alliance, LTD.||2014|
|Nissan North America||2012|
|Noble Drilling Services, Inc.||2013|
|Process Solutions Group||2012|
|T.A. Cook Consultants, Inc.||2008|
|Tero Consulting Ltd||2014|
|The Dow Chemical Company||2008|
|Wells Enterprises Inc.||2007|