Spanning eight city blocks and boasting a variety of spaces to accommodate almost all events, the Kansas City Convention Center is one of the largest buildings located in the city. It has hosted a wide variety of events in its long history, including multiple Democratic and Republication National Conventions, large sporting events and a host of other events that attract thousands of visitors.
An illuminating fixture in the pulse of the city, Kansas City Marriott Downtown is conveniently located just blocks from top area attractions, including the thriving Power & Light District, home to upscale shopping, dining and nightlife. Other attractions nearby include the Sprint Center, Kauffman Center (home to the Kansas City Royals) and Midland Theatre. When it's time to wind down, step into elegantly decorated rooms featuring complimentary wireless internet, luxurious bedding and in-room safes for storing valuables. Everything you need to fill up is right on site, including a gourmet restaurant, bar and coffee shop.
Note: There are several sold nights at the Marriott, so presenters who have not yet reserved their hotel rooms may not be able to secure accommodations at the headquarters hotel. We have reserved an overflow block at the Holiday Inn Kansas City Downtown-Aladdin (about two blocks from the Convention Center).
This historic hotel offers you the most convenient downtown location in Kansas City, Mo.Lodging at our Kansas City hotel means easy access to the convention, business, financial and entertainment districts of Kansas City. The beautifully restored Art Deco hotel in downtown Kansas City features a hip design and vintage style as well as upscale amenities. Join us for a meal at the Zebra Room Restaurant and relax with a drink from our Martini Loft Lounge.
Kansas City Marriott Downtown
SMRP has negotiated a discounted group rate of $169 Single/Double occupancy per night, plus applicable state and local taxes. To obtain the SMRP preferred rate, make your reservations by Friday, September 22, 2017, though there may not be rooms left by that date.
Make your reservation with the preferred rate TODAY by clicking here or calling 1-888-236-2427 and mentioning SMRP.
Holiday Inn Kansas City Downtown - Aladdin
SMRP has negotiated a discounted group rate of $159 Single/Double occupancy per night, plus applicable state and local taxes. To obtain the SMRP preferred rate, make your reservations by Monday, September 25, 2017, though there may not be rooms left by that date.
Make your reservation with the preferred rate TODAY by clicking here.
The Kansas City Conference Center and Kansas City Marriott Downtown are located approximately 22 miles from the Kansas City International Airport (MCI). Click here for an overview of cities with non-stop flights into Kansas City.
Delta Air Lines offers a discounted* airfare for SMRP Annual Conference attendees traveling internationally or domestically to Kansas City. Discounts vary depending on the class of ticket purchased, up to 10% off the fare.
*Please note the following:
- Not all airfare codes are eligible for a discount; fare rules determine eligibility
- Discounts vary, depending on the class of ticket purchased, and apply to round trip travel only.
- Not valid with other discounts, certificates, coupons or promotional offers.
- Name changes on the ticket are permitted at $200 USD/$200 CAD on select fares.
To take advantage of these travel discounts for flights to and from Kansas City International Airport:
- Visit the www.delta.com web site and click the Advanced Search link
- Complete the required fields, and enter meeting code “NMPN3”
You may also call Delta Meeting Network® Reservations at 1.800.328.1111. (Please use the same phone number to make changes to an existing Delta Meetings Network reservation.)
- On the Search Results page, verify the discount is applied. (Reminder: not all fare codes are eligible)
The hotel does not provide shuttle service to/from the airport. A map and driving directions can be accessed on the hotel website by clicking here.
- Taxi Service: The approximate one-way taxi fare from Kansas City International to the Kansas City Marriott Downtown is approximately $50.00.
- SuperShuttle: Share ride rate is $15.00 per person for a one-way trip between the airport and Kansas City Marriott Downtown. To reserve your ride, please click here. The SMRP group discount code is: 7T6F5. To make a reservation by phone, please call 1.800.BLUEVAN (258.3826) and provide the agent the SMRP group discount code. There is a $3 fee for making a reservation over the phone.
- Car Rental: SMRP and Avis car rental offer a corporate discount for all Conference attendees. Enjoy great low rates, discounts and more! For reservations, please click here.
When making your reservation, please note:
|Avis Worldwide Discount (AWD) Number:
Kansas City Convention Center
The Auditorium Plaza Parking Garage is managed by Towne Park. Parking facilities are first come, first served basis. Parking fees for event attendees, exhibitors and other show personnel will be charged according to Towne Park rates.
Kansas City Downtown Marriott
Self-parking: $18 per day
Valet parking: $24 per day